- It now lists the number of events recorded.
- Cosmetic change for duration, event previously listed as 1 hr now listed as 01:00
- New buttons added: Manage & Name Sort, Date Sort
- Manage allows you to protect, unprotect & erase various recordings at the same time.
- Name Sort allows you to lists the events in alphabetical order.
- Local Channel Mapping (02-99)
- Light Up Dish Button Now Active
- Manage events, if you have a password set, requires you to enter in the password.
- FIXED-Search. Now, searching for YUGIOH will bring up matches for the program name Yu-Gi-Oh!
Erasing a PVR recording brings up a confirmation dialogue box.
- There is now a customer service option from the main menu, but it isn't activated yet.
Fixes the random crash (reboot) error while entering caller id history
Fixes the communication problem the 721 had when connected directly to a DISH Pro TWIN/QUAD
- Kick to Live Bug is gone (No more being thrown to Live Mode when watching a delayed show)
- Automatic Switch to unused Tuner (instead of going to PIP then SWAP to get to the second tuner)
- Many Timer Bugs Squashed
- Black Out Error on Adult Channels fixed
- Time left on view banner is now accurate instead of displaying 0:00
- Slow Motion
- Frame by Frame advance
- New Games
- New Color Scheme in Guide and Menus
- New Guide Mode (Transparent & Normals modes)
- PVR listing sorting (By Name or Date)
- Timers can be sorted by Occurrence, Theme etc...
- New On Screen Keyboard (Dish and Original)
- The Ability to shut off the Time Icon
- Receivers Temperature is listed on the Sysinfo screen
- Low Battery Support
- Ability to adjust the screen position of the menus
- New Search (New Layout)